Monday, October 27, 2008

Green with Envy, my FIRST blog :-)

Hello world! My name means pearl in Greek so I'll let you do the research. But Yeeepeee! My first blog folks! I'm uber excited! First I have to thank a friend of mine aka "Fashion Soul Sista" for getting me into this blog hype. You can get a taste of her as well @ www.fashionbehavior.blogspot.com. Her blogging rubbed off on me fast & quick I tell ya, which eventually brought me to this point! So welcome, welcome, welcome! :-)

Well like most of you fashion/trend bloggers, I have a passion for style as well! Having a blog will allow me to express my fashion excitement like many of you "already" established fashion bloggers out there. So thank you for sharing your tips, style, & ideas. After all "fashion bloggers are like SKITTLES, different flavors for different taste but put together make one bag full of sweetness." Delightful isn't it?!

This blogging journey will be so much fun! For me, this will serve as my embedded footprints for reflection in the future and see the array of styles (I hope) I have walked in, along with others of course.


before church
So that's "moi" above Lol, with my chubby cheeks. I'm in that mode of wanting to shed some extra lbs., so we'll see how THAT goes! haha. Sooo that was on a Sunday (going to church). It was just one of those days where I felt I had nothing to wear! You know that feeling!? When you feel you have no clothes to wear but you REALLY have a closet full of 'em?! I know it's weird right?! But yes that's how I felt =(. Fortunately, I was feeling green with envy =d Lol, so while looking through my accessories, I found my green striped leggings and zebra patterned scarf. I thought at first it wouldn't go well, so I decided to accent it with a touch of red in which I found my checkered short-sleeved blazer. As a result "voilĂ ", so there goes my outfit. The coordination actually went well beyond what I expected so that made me a happy camper for the day.

So after church, I had to do laundry. It got a bit cold so I changed into much warmer black leggings, knocked off my heels with some black flats, and changed my scarf =). So that's my blog for the day. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for visiting me!

after church


-=My outfit from head to toe=-
1. Scarfs: Green zebra patterned scarf-[H&M $8]
golden yellow-H&M $10]
2. Energy black dress-[Ross $7]
3. Red & Black checkered blazer-[Ross $8]
4. Green & Black striped leggings-[Forever21-$6]
5. Shoes: Black laced heeled shoe-[Ross $20]
Black flats-[i forgot!?]
6. Dooney & Bourke bag-[give by my mom=priceless]



Brand: Nicole



Brand: Wanted

3 comments:

Vero said...

hey ate gretchen! your blog is beautiful! I like it a lot you did great for a first time blog. mine was ugly. haha.

i kant believe how well the pieces work together in your outfit. I'm always just plain jane or simple pimple. hahah sigh. yay! cant wait for the many more blogs to come.

JEYQ said...

ahh i love that checked blouse. it looks so good on you! and thanks for stopping by citruscoffee!

=]]

Anonymous said...

Hi..where do you from???

I´m from Spain.

beautiful pics!!!