Monday, November 3, 2008

a bit of glam for the night

Heylo again :-)
Okay sooo before I get busy this week again. Here are just a few pictures I had with friends of mine from dinner on Saturday. I don't know if I have a picture of my whole outfit but I wore some black high-waist jeans with a ruffled checkered top and to hide my belly I wore a black belt over to keep my big belly in place (if you know what I mean) with a pair of cowboy boots.

Our dinner venue for the night :-)

Group Picture

another group pix before we get ur grub on haha

an "up close & personal" shot

one of my BFFs (since Middle school), she's a sweetheart

AND...
now our yummy delights:

-Chicken Madeira-

-Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken-

-Bistro Shrimp Pasta-

-Mango Rita's-
(which I DID NOT have any of)
but pretty isn't it? :-d

The car ride back home with my face in half :-d. Ends with many laughters for the night :).
So I did my make up for the night, I don't usually wear so much since I go for the more natural look, but every now & then you'll see me with make-up on for special occasions. I did my other BFFs make up who is wearing the creme top in the pics. Do you like it? I use to do make up and hair do's on my free time before and it was a great side job, but since I'm sooo focused on school now, I cannot make the commitment to do so :-(. Maybe in future blogs, I'll put vids on how to put certain make-ups? Sounds like a good idea right? It will make for a more interesting blog. My future plans are to pursue cosmetology and/or Fashion field. Exciting right? Well God willing and in time, hopefully.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed my photos :) cuz I took 'em just for YOU bloggers. Promise.


-=My outfit from head to toe=-
1. checkered black and white ruffled top-[? -i forget :( ]
2. black high waist pants-[Marshalls-$16]
3. cowboy boots-[Macy's-$140]



brand name faded & i forgot :(

5 comments:

Delmy said...

I love your eye makeup!! Thanks for the comment dollface!

R said...

I dont even like chicken or shrimp, but damn that food looks so good!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

I love your outfit!!! You look so pretty with the hair and all... And you've got some serious style too girl!!

Anonymous said...

wow I really love your eye make-up! I think its cool that your showing fashion can be done on a budget and still look great.

- new follower

JEYQ said...

LOVE your outfit--you look great! and your necklace i kind of want it. haha. and I LOVE THE CHEESCAKE FACTORY so much i'm gonna get married there.

=]]